You are here: Languages / History / Educator's training
We train groups of EFL educators since the early 1990s.
The training is conducted either ‘in service’ in EFL Centres, or in daily seminars organised by PALSO associations or in seminars sponsored by Organisations and Publishers.
The most popular topics presented are:
- Discover your talents
- Relaxation and control conditions in the classroom.
- The way visual learners excel
- Revision strategies
- Learn how to learn
- Learn how to remember
- Group learning
- Applications of Psychology
- Autonomous learners
- Theories of learning- Facilitating learning in the BeCoHuso island
- Be observant and ways to orientate yourself.